|Policy status:||In Force|
|Policy Type:||Economic Instruments>Direct investment, Economic Instruments>Fiscal/financial incentives|
|Policy Target:||Industry>Energy management|
This Program provides participants with a detailed report concerning everything needed to build a solid business case for efficiency upgrades including:
The Program also offers business support from experts to provide knowledge and information to assist with energy efficiency upgrades. Funding of up to 100 percent, with 75 percent of study costs funded right away. The remaining 25 percent is funded if participants implement a major efficiency upgrade within 18 months. The study report can be used to apply directly for funding to implement a system upgrade under the Project Incentive Program.
Last modified: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:51:58 CET