Situation in Iraq
Factsheet and other resources for journalists
13 June 2014
The International Energy Agency has produced a factsheet (click here for the PDF) on Iraq that features key numbers on production, refinery capacity and trade.
Additionally, the IEA is making available data on Iraqi production -- and comparative global production -- by month, quarter and year, from January 2000 onwards (click here for the file).
Finally, journalists may also be interested in the IEA's Iraq Energy Outlook, published in October 2012. That can be downloaded for free here: http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/iraq/
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips