Situation in Iraq
Factsheet and other resources for journalists
13 June 2014
The International Energy Agency has produced a factsheet (click here for the PDF) on Iraq that features key numbers on production, refinery capacity and trade.
Additionally, the IEA is making available data on Iraqi production -- and comparative global production -- by month, quarter and year, from January 2000 onwards (click here for the file).
Finally, journalists may also be interested in the IEA's Iraq Energy Outlook, published in October 2012. That can be downloaded for free here: http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/iraq/
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push