Situation in Iraq
Factsheet and other resources for journalists
13 June 2014
The International Energy Agency has produced a factsheet (click here for the PDF) on Iraq that features key numbers on production, refinery capacity and trade.
Additionally, the IEA is making available data on Iraqi production -- and comparative global production -- by month, quarter and year, from January 2000 onwards (click here for the file).
Finally, journalists may also be interested in the IEA's Iraq Energy Outlook, published in October 2012. That can be downloaded for free here: http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/iraq/
- Launch of India Energy Outlook helps advance IEA-India co-operation
- IEA brings four key messages to COP21 climate negotiations
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris