Energy Policies of IEA Countries – Hungary 2011 Review
Hungary making valuable contributions to regional energy security, IEA report says.
15 July 2011
Photo: © Ministry of National Development, Hungary. Mr Nobuo Tanaka, Executive Director of the IEA (left), with Mr Tamás Fellegi, Hungary’s Minister of National Development, at the launch of the report on 15 July.
Read press release…
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for October
- IEA contributes expertise and outlook at two meetings of energy ministers in Asia
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation