Executive Director presents Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 in London and Dublin
5 November 2010
IEA Executive Director, Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London and Dublin on the 5th November to present key messages from the IEA publication Energy Technology Perspectives 2010.
In London Mr. Tanaka attended the Climate Change Forum, which brings together business and government to accelerate dialogue on the critical issue of climate change.
In Dublin, at an event hosted by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, Mr. Tanaka gave a keynote address at the Pathways to 2050 International Sustainable Energy Conference, followed by presentations from Secretary of Energy Steven Chu of the United States and Irish Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources Eamon Ryan of Ireland.
Mr. Tanaka (right) is pictured here with Dr. Chu (centre) and Minister Ryan.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July
- Mission Innovation, a global partnership that seeks to accelerate clean energy innovation
- Lower oil prices are driving down investment and energy efficiency as Middle East producers gain market share, IEA says