Executive Director presents Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 in London and Dublin
5 November 2010
IEA Executive Director, Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London and Dublin on the 5th November to present key messages from the IEA publication Energy Technology Perspectives 2010.
In London Mr. Tanaka attended the Climate Change Forum, which brings together business and government to accelerate dialogue on the critical issue of climate change.
In Dublin, at an event hosted by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, Mr. Tanaka gave a keynote address at the Pathways to 2050 International Sustainable Energy Conference, followed by presentations from Secretary of Energy Steven Chu of the United States and Irish Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources Eamon Ryan of Ireland.
Mr. Tanaka (right) is pictured here with Dr. Chu (centre) and Minister Ryan.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices