Developing IEA ties with Nigerian Delta
5 March 2010
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones welcomed the Governor of Delta State in Nigeria, Dr. Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan (second from left in photo), and his delegation to the IEA. They had a very fruitful discussion about developing collaboration between the IEA and Delta State.
Ambassador Jones suggested that the IEA could offer training for statisticians from Delta State as a first step to closer co-operation. Others in the photo include Christophe Nuttall (UNDP, second from right) and Stefanie Held (IEA, far right).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA launches four-year energy project in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address at G20 Energy Ministerial
- IEA Executive Director travels to Beijing for G20 Energy Ministerial
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address at World Nuclear Exhibition
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June