IEA supports energy security efforts in South East Europe
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka gave a keynote presentation on security of supply in South East Europe at a conference hosted by the European Investment Bank in Thessaloniki, Greece.
5 March 2010
Mr. Tanaka also met with the Greek Minister of Environment, Energy and Climate Change, Tina Birbili, on 4 March. They discussed proposed changes to Greek regulations on energy efficiency and renewable energy, recent IEA findings and the upcoming IEA In-depth Review of Greek energy policy, among other matters.
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push