IEA supports energy security efforts in South East Europe
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka gave a keynote presentation on security of supply in South East Europe at a conference hosted by the European Investment Bank in Thessaloniki, Greece.
5 March 2010
Mr. Tanaka also met with the Greek Minister of Environment, Energy and Climate Change, Tina Birbili, on 4 March. They discussed proposed changes to Greek regulations on energy efficiency and renewable energy, recent IEA findings and the upcoming IEA In-depth Review of Greek energy policy, among other matters.
- Launch of India Energy Outlook helps advance IEA-India co-operation
- IEA brings four key messages to COP21 climate negotiations
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris