Latest IEA activities in China
11 June 2010
Bo Diczfalusy visited China from June 7 to June 11 for the first time since starting as IEA Director of Sustainable Energy Policy and Technology. He opened the 58th IEA Fossil Fuel Working Party meeting and the IEA-MOST Workshop on next-generation fossil fuel technologies in Beijing.
Both events were co-hosted by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of China.
Mr. Diczfalusy also conducted bilateral meetings with senior officials from the National Energy Administration and MOST, and signed an IEA co-operation agreement with China Electricity Council for an Upgrading Coal-fired Power Plant Project in China.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips