Latest IEA Activities in China
Bo Diczfalusy visited China from June 7 to June 11 for the first time since starting as IEA Director of Sustainable Energy Policy and Technology. He opened the 58th IEA Fossil Fuel Working Party meeting and the IEA-MOST Workshop on next-generation fossil fuel technologies in Beijing.
11 June 2010
Both events were co-hosted by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of China. Mr. Diczfalusy also conducted bilateral meetings with senior officials from the National Energy Administration and MOST, and signed an IEA cooperation agreement with China Electricity Council for an Upgrading Coal-fired Power Plant Project in China. He is pictured here with Mr. Li Bin, a Director from China Electricity Council.
- Launch of India Energy Outlook helps advance IEA-India co-operation
- IEA brings four key messages to COP21 climate negotiations
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris