Latest IEA Activities in China
Bo Diczfalusy visited China from June 7 to June 11 for the first time since starting as IEA Director of Sustainable Energy Policy and Technology. He opened the 58th IEA Fossil Fuel Working Party meeting and the IEA-MOST Workshop on next-generation fossil fuel technologies in Beijing.
11 June 2010
Both events were co-hosted by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of China. Mr. Diczfalusy also conducted bilateral meetings with senior officials from the National Energy Administration and MOST, and signed an IEA cooperation agreement with China Electricity Council for an Upgrading Coal-fired Power Plant Project in China. He is pictured here with Mr. Li Bin, a Director from China Electricity Council.
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push
- Showcasing the IEA’s hidden gems