Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Korea
The Korea launch of the Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP) 2010 publication was held in Seoul with IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka.
16 July 2010
The event was hosted by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) and Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) and attended by over 200 experts from industry, government and academia. Korea has ambitious plans for low carbon green growth and welcomed the ETP 2010 publication as valuable input their energy technology planning. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Mr Young Hak Kim (Vice Minister of MKE) and Dr Joon-Hyun Lee (president of KETEP).
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push