Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in China
15 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Beijing for the China launch of the publication Energy Technology Perspectives 2010. The launch was hosted by the Energy Research Institute (ERI) and presided by Han Wenke, Director General of ERI.
Zhou Xi’an, Director General of the General Affairs Department of the National Energy Administration, provided opening remarks congratulating the IEA on this comprehensive study. While in Beijing, Mr Tanaka also met with the Governor of the People’s Bank of China, Zhou Xiaochuan. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Zhou Xianochuan (right).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices
- OECD energy production hits record high, but consumption and CO2 emissions fall