Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in China
EA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Beijing for the China launch of the Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP) 2010 publication. The launch was hosted by the Energy Research Institute (ERI) and presided by Han Wenke, Director General of ERI.
15 July 2010
ZHOU Xi’an, Director General of the General Affairs Department of the National Energy Administration provided opening remarks congratulating the IEA on this comprehensive study. While in Beijing, Mr Tanaka also met with the Governor of the People’s Bank of China, ZHOU Xiaochuan. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Zhou Xianochuan.
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- How climate talks can enable a low-carbon energy sector – plus aid economic growth and energy access
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris
- Executive Director meets with Australian Prime Minister