Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in China
15 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Beijing for the China launch of the publication Energy Technology Perspectives 2010. The launch was hosted by the Energy Research Institute (ERI) and presided by Han Wenke, Director General of ERI.
Zhou Xi’an, Director General of the General Affairs Department of the National Energy Administration, provided opening remarks congratulating the IEA on this comprehensive study. While in Beijing, Mr Tanaka also met with the Governor of the People’s Bank of China, Zhou Xiaochuan. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Zhou Xianochuan (right).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips