Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in China
15 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Beijing for the China launch of the publication Energy Technology Perspectives 2010. The launch was hosted by the Energy Research Institute (ERI) and presided by Han Wenke, Director General of ERI.
Zhou Xi’an, Director General of the General Affairs Department of the National Energy Administration, provided opening remarks congratulating the IEA on this comprehensive study. While in Beijing, Mr Tanaka also met with the Governor of the People’s Bank of China, Zhou Xiaochuan. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Zhou Xianochuan (right).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July
- Mission Innovation, a global partnership that seeks to accelerate clean energy innovation
- Lower oil prices are driving down investment and energy efficiency as Middle East producers gain market share, IEA says