Mexico opens Latin American tour for Energy Technology Perspectives
9 July 2010
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones presented the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010) in Mexico City in the Secretaria de Energia (SENER).
In a bilateral meeting, Mexican Energy Secretary Georgina Kessel Martínez and Ambassador Jones (shown in photo) discussed the results of ETP and its implications for Mexico in more detail.
Mexico was the first stop of Amb. Jones tour in Latin America to discuss the results of the book with IEA partner countries.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Renewable energy continuing to increase market share
- Transport, industry and flexibility are the greatest challenges in achieving a carbon-neutral Nordic energy system
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July