Mexico opens Latin American tour for Energy Technology Perspectives
9 July 2010
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones presented the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010) in Mexico City in the Secretaria de Energia (SENER).
In a bilateral meeting, Mexican Energy Secretary Georgina Kessel Martínez and Ambassador Jones (shown in photo) discussed the results of ETP and its implications for Mexico in more detail.
Mexico was the first stop of Amb. Jones tour in Latin America to discuss the results of the book with IEA partner countries.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June
- IEA brings together energy efficiency experts from across the globe
- Policy support and technology progress helps electric cars worldwide surge past the 1 million milestone
- Measuring the value of next-generation wind and solar power
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes