Mexico opens Latin American tour for Energy Technology Perspectives
9 July 2010
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones presented the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010) in Mexico City in the Secretaria de Energia (SENER).
In a bilateral meeting, Mexican Energy Secretary Georgina Kessel Martínez and Ambassador Jones (shown in photo) discussed the results of ETP and its implications for Mexico in more detail.
Mexico was the first stop of Amb. Jones tour in Latin America to discuss the results of the book with IEA partner countries.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices
- OECD energy production hits record high, but consumption and CO2 emissions fall