Mexico opens Latin American tour for Energy Technology Perspectives
9 July 2010
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones presented the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010) in Mexico City in the Secretaria de Energia (SENER).
In a bilateral meeting, Mexican Energy Secretary Georgina Kessel Martínez and Ambassador Jones (shown in photo) discussed the results of ETP and its implications for Mexico in more detail.
Mexico was the first stop of Amb. Jones tour in Latin America to discuss the results of the book with IEA partner countries.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips