Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Germany
6 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was in Berlin for the German launch of Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010). During an event hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Mr. Tanaka highlighted the challenges and opportunities facing Europe in achieving a low-carbon and more secure energy future to 2050.
Picture: Mr. Tanaka (left) with German State Secretary Jochen Homann who welcomed the IEA report as "timely".
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June
- IEA brings together energy efficiency experts from across the globe
- Policy support and technology progress helps electric cars worldwide surge past the 1 million milestone
- Measuring the value of next-generation wind and solar power
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes