Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Germany
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was in Berlin for the German launch of Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP) 2010. During an event hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Mr. Tanaka highlighted the challenges and opportunities facing Europe in achieving a low-carbon and more secure energy future to 2050.
6 July 2010
Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with German State Secretary Jochen Homann who welcomed the IEA report as ‘timely’.
See press release by the German Ministry of Economy…
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push
- Showcasing the IEA’s hidden gems