Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Germany
6 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was in Berlin for the German launch of Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010). During an event hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Mr. Tanaka highlighted the challenges and opportunities facing Europe in achieving a low-carbon and more secure energy future to 2050.
Picture: Mr. Tanaka (left) with German State Secretary Jochen Homann who welcomed the IEA report as "timely".
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Renewable energy continuing to increase market share
- Transport, industry and flexibility are the greatest challenges in achieving a carbon-neutral Nordic energy system
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July