Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Germany
6 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was in Berlin for the German launch of Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010). During an event hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Mr. Tanaka highlighted the challenges and opportunities facing Europe in achieving a low-carbon and more secure energy future to 2050.
Picture: Mr. Tanaka (left) with German State Secretary Jochen Homann who welcomed the IEA report as "timely".
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for April