Energy Technology Perspectives presentation in Germany
6 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was in Berlin for the German launch of Energy Technology Perspectives 2010 (ETP-2010). During an event hosted by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Mr. Tanaka highlighted the challenges and opportunities facing Europe in achieving a low-carbon and more secure energy future to 2050.
Picture: Mr. Tanaka (left) with German State Secretary Jochen Homann who welcomed the IEA report as "timely".
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices
- OECD energy production hits record high, but consumption and CO2 emissions fall