Highlighting Key Energy Technology Messages in UK
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London to present the results of the new publication Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP) 2010 to UK government officials as well as representatives from business, finance and academia.
5 July 2010
He also made a presentation about the implications of ETP scenarios at a dinner at Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Chris Huhne.
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for October
- IEA contributes expertise and outlook at two meetings of energy ministers in Asia
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation