Highlighting key energy technology messages in UK
5 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London to present the results of the new publication Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP-2010) to UK government officials as well as representatives from business, finance and academia.
He also made a presentation about the implications of ETP scenarios at a dinner at Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Chris Huhne (left).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices
- OECD energy production hits record high, but consumption and CO2 emissions fall