IEA Executive Director in Washington
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka paid a visit to US Congressman Edward Markey to present the latest findings of the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010.
1 July 2010
The report, which presents scenarios for achieving a low-carbon energy system by 2050, features a section that focuses on different regions of the world, including the United States. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Congressman Markey, who is sponsoring climate legislation in the US Congress.
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- How climate talks can enable a low-carbon energy sector – plus aid economic growth and energy access
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris
- Executive Director meets with Australian Prime Minister