IEA Executive Director in Washington
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka paid a visit to US Congressman Edward Markey to present the latest findings of the new IEA publication, Energy Technology Perspectives 2010.
1 July 2010
The report, which presents scenarios for achieving a low-carbon energy system by 2050, features a section that focuses on different regions of the world, including the United States. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with Congressman Markey, who is sponsoring climate legislation in the US Congress.
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push
- Showcasing the IEA’s hidden gems