IEA Executive Director Participates in the World Economic Forum in Davos
On 28-30 January, IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Davos, Switzerland to speak in high-level panels and participate in discussions on energy, economic and climate change matters.
28 January 2010
Some of the issues he addressed included Copenhagen, renewables, nuclear power and carbon capture and storage (CCS). He is pictured here among other speakers in the high-level panel on nuclear power at the World Economic Forum.
- Launch of India Energy Outlook helps advance IEA-India co-operation
- IEA brings four key messages to COP21 climate negotiations
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris