IEA Executive Director Participates in the World Economic Forum in Davos
On 28-30 January, IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to Davos, Switzerland to speak in high-level panels and participate in discussions on energy, economic and climate change matters.
28 January 2010
Some of the issues he addressed included Copenhagen, renewables, nuclear power and carbon capture and storage (CCS). He is pictured here among other speakers in the high-level panel on nuclear power at the World Economic Forum.
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push
- Showcasing the IEA’s hidden gems