Energy efficiency focus at IEA
28 January 2010
Delegates from 25 IEA member countries and the European Commission attended the Energy Efficiency Working Party (EEWP) meeting held at the IEA on 28-29 January.
Delegates discussed a range of topics including changes in energy efficiency policy since the last meeting in September 2009, and proposals for future IEA energy efficiency projects.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices