Energy efficiency focus at IEA
28 January 2010
Delegates from 25 IEA member countries and the European Commission attended the Energy Efficiency Working Party (EEWP) meeting held at the IEA on 28-29 January.
Delegates discussed a range of topics including changes in energy efficiency policy since the last meeting in September 2009, and proposals for future IEA energy efficiency projects.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for April