IEA to host oil industry forum in Tokyo with IEEJ and METI
On 25-26 February 2010, the IEA will be jointly hosting with the Institute of Energy Economics, Japan (IEEJ) and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) an oil industry forum in Tokyo. The two-day event will include a workshop on oil market volatility and a conference on a broad range of oil market topics.
28 January 2010
The workshop (under the Chatham House Rule) will examine key oil price drivers and the causes of price volatility as well as measures to enhance market stability. It is the third in an occasional series of workshops looking at oil price formation, with previous events held in 2004 and 2008. The 2nd day will feature an open conference on oil market challenges, organised by IEEJ and METI.
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks
- IEA chief receives support in Brussels for modernisation push
- Showcasing the IEA’s hidden gems