Mr. Tanaka talks with Visegrad 4+ leaders on energy security
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka was invited by Prime Minister Bajnai of the Republic of Hungary to join the Visegrad 4+ Energy Security Summit in Budapest on 24 February, in which eight Prime Ministers and senior offcials from V4 and surrounding countries participated.
24 February 2010
In his remarks, Mr. Tanaka stressed several concrete steps to enhance the energy security of the region, including energy efficiency, diversification of supply and gas security measures. The leaders adopted a declaration that facilitates further integration of gas network and other security measures to enhance security.
- Launch of India Energy Outlook helps advance IEA-India co-operation
- IEA brings four key messages to COP21 climate negotiations
- The state of buildings’ energy performance, and what needs to be done
- IEA Executive Director meets with Norwegian Prime Minister
- Chinese NEA administrator and IEA head meet in Paris