IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka presents ‘Energy Policies of IEA Countries – Italy 2009 Review’ in Rome
“Significant recent changes in Italy’s energy legislation provide the country with new opportunities to build on past successes”, said Nobuo Tanaka, Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA) today in Rome at the launch of Energy Policies of IEA Countries – Italy 2009 Review.
3 February 2010
See press release...
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for October
- IEA contributes expertise and outlook at two meetings of energy ministers in Asia
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation