Official Visit to Finland
IEA Deputy Executive Director Richard H. Jones was invited by the Finnish government to Finland from 12-13 April to discuss its special energy situation and new energy challenges.
13 April 2010
The programme included a visit to the Olkiluoto nuclear power plant, the Vuosaari Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant in Helsinki as well as a meeting with the Minister of Economy, Mr Mauri Pekkarinen (in photo) and other government officials working in the Energy Department.
- IEA contributes expertise and outlook at two meetings of energy ministers in Asia
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2015 highlights cuts in greenhouse gases from investments in energy efficiency
- IEA Deputy Executive Director explores enhancement of ties with Brazil
- IEA Executive Director and Mexican Secretary of Energy open a new chapter in IEA-Mexico co-operation
- IEA Executive Director and OPEC Secretary-General hold talks