Energy Technology Perspectives 2014 - Webinar 13 June 2014
13 June 2014, Paris, France
Moderator: Markus Wråke from IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute, former Energy Technology Perspectives Project Manager
IEA Presenters: Keith Burnard, David Elzinga, Jean-Francois Gagne, Steve Heinen, Sean McCoy, Luis Munuera, Cedric Philibert and Tali Trigg.
The webinar focused on Harnessing Electricity’s Potential, with insights on many key questions about the future energy system, including:
- How much will the transformation to a clean-energy system cost and what are the financing challenges?
- Is solar the answer to decarbonising the electricity supply?
- How can technologies help continue to exploit the advantages of natural gas in a decarbonized energy system?
- Can electrification have a meaningful impact on transportation, and if so, how?
- Is energy storage the game changer that many want to believe?
- What will it take to reach high-efficiency power generation in India?
Presentation of ETP-2014 to CSIS on 25 June 2014
Presentation of Energy Technology Perspectives 2014 at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington D.C.
Moderator: Guy Caruso, Senior Adviser with the CSIS Energy and National Security Program
IEA presenters: Didier Houssin, Director of the Directorate of Sustainable Energy Policy and Technology and David Elzinga, ETP project manager.
Visit the CSIS website to download the video and audio of the presentation
Energy Technology Perspectives 2014 - Launch Webinar 12 May 2014
12 May 2014, Seoul, Korea
Moderator: Sean Esterly from the United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory
IEA Presenters: Didier Houssin, David Elzinga