Secretaries and support staff
Secretaries and support staff are normally recruited from locally hired temporary staff working in the IEA or the OECD. Initial contracts can range from three to six months.
- Provide a range of project assistance for one or several managers, such as handling correspondence, filtering telephone calls, diary management, maintaining a filing system, keeping track of the budget
- Prepare, in English, documents and publications (formatting, editing, inserting tables and graphs)
- Assist with the organization of meetings and workshops
The people the IEA is looking for should have...
- Excellent knowledge of English, the working language of the IEA, and good knowledge of French
- Very good knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team within a multicultural and international environment
- Very good organisational skills and the ability to adapt rapidly to new tasks
- Good level of secondary education and previous relevant experience.
If you are interested in joining a challenging international work environment, and if you have the above required competencies, please send your application and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the large number of applications received, please note that you will receive an automatic acknowledgement but only candidates who are short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidates will be registered on the OECD and IEA reserve list for a period of 12 months.