- The Technology Platform recently released its first publication under the How2Guide series focusing on wind energy on the occasion of the annual conference of the European Wind Energy Association on March 10 in Barcelona [see web article]. The report can be downloaded for free here.
- The Technology Platform is currently working on the development of a How2Guides for Smart Grids and a How2Guide for Bioenergy.
Upcoming workshops to be held in 2014:
- Southern African expert workshop on bioenergy: 29-30 April 2014, Durban, South Africa, organised in collaboration with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) and the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
- Asian expert workshop on bioenergy: 5-6 June 2014, Bangkok, Thailand, organised in collaboration with the Thai Ministry of Energy
The Technology Platform featured in IEA Journal:
- in late 2012 on its activities in North Africa on solar power and in Russia on efficiency and bioenergy
- in April 2014 on the How2Guide series (upcoming)